A company’s greatest asset is its employees. Whether it be at the office, or while an employee is traveling for work, it is hard to come to terms with the possibility that the unimaginable might happen. But, this is the grim reality of the world we live in.
In fact, incidents of workplace violence have increased by 57% as of 2011. Not only this, but the Bureau of Labor Statistics also reports that 2 million American workers report having been victims of workplace violence each year. Needless to say, it’s a different world, and it’s time for a different kind of coverage. That is why our team at Winter-Dent is making workplace violence protection coverage an absolute priority for our customers.
We provide coverage in three core areas:
- Knowledge and Prevention Tools
- Crisis Management Services
- Insurance and Expenses
Within these three pillars, our holistic approach provides customers with five core coverage areas:
Five Core Coverages
- Crisis Management Experts: Available 24/7 both on and off-site.
- Mental Health Counseling: To help employees cope and begin to manage healing.
- Public Relations Consulting: Having the right team help with a company’s advertising, website, email and social media is vitally important.
- Site Security Services: Critical in preventing further damage to property.
- Loss of Business Income: Assistance with loss of business income during a shutdown.
In addition to these core coverage areas, we also provide the optional benefits listed below:
- Temporary Relocation
- Hiring of Temporary Employees
- Bio-Hazard Clean-Up Expenses
- Rewards for Information
- Travel Expenses
- Burial Expenses
Too often, employers want to believe. “That could never happen at my company…” but the truth is that it very well could. Companies deserve the right to be properly prepared. With the help of our workplace violence coverage, you can ensure that your company and employees are. Visit our portal here for more information and to apply.